03 November, 2013

Wish List #1

Hi! University has been getting a little cray on me lately but luckily there's only one more month to go. I can't believe how fast this first semester has gone by for me. I know everyone says my school has shorter semesters and everything is crammed together but it seriously feels like two weeks ago that I met my new friends. 

So I've been browsing Sephora and Asos quite a bit lately (maybe a little too much) and there are some things I've been seriously lusting after. I want to do one of these regularly just to give a sense of my style and things like that. 

ASOS Suspender Paris Skyline Tights - I can't stop my love for tights. It's ever-growing and never fading! I'm planning a big trip to London, France, and around there so these would be absolutely perfect. 

nails inc. Nail Polish in Baker Street - This was floating around the youtube/blogging world back in spring but that was a time when I could't really justify $12 on a polish. Buuut since I'll be spending two weeks in London, this has been the only thing on my mind. #yolo anyone?

Topshop Fur Trimmed Borg Lined Parka - I have yet to own a parka! Everyone is my area has those green thin parkas, so if I were to get one it would have to be something different. And this is that something. Doesn't it just look amazingly cozy?!

Urban Outfitters Carved Wood iPhone 5/5s Back-Skin - I recently upgraded my phone to an iPhone and have been needing a case. I've been looking at the other ones from UO (like the psychedelic cat ones... a lot) but this one looks perfect. Especially for travel. 

NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Cordura - It was either this or Portobello (London again!) but I like a little shimmer on the eye and Portobello is all matte. I own a sample of their velvet gloss pencil, it's really lovely, but I would love to own something by NARS. Plus, it's travel friendly! 

So yeah! I think theirs a Sephora sale coming around so I will definitely be picking up these babies. Merry early Christmas to me! 

If any of you have tried these, please give me your feedback! I'd love to know what you think on these products or if you have any recommendations that would be even more perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all your comments! Although please don't use this as your own advertising space or "follow for follow" spot. Thanks!