16 July, 2013

The Miracle Worker: Organic Coconut Oil

Back when I was younger (haaaa) one of my friends would SWEAR by coconut oil. She had long thick gorgeous hair and would always use coconut oil on it as a leave in moisture boost. I didn't really think much of it until I got this huge tube for cooking and that stuff smelled amazing. Seriously, it was so good! Anyway on the side of the other tub it said it was great for skin and hair, so I decided to give this other fragrance free tub a try! And I can honestly say I'm in love. Pure love. 


When it comes to things I put on my face, I tend to go for fragrance free so there is less chance of irritation. I found this is my cupboard, the Everland Organic Coconut Oil (around $10CAN from London Drugs). It's fragrance free, vegan, organic, and there are no nasty additives. It's basically a all natural miracle worker, guys! 

So to how I found this baby out... I just found it in my cupboard and decided to try it on my hair because that's what my friend always did. The moment I rubbed it between my fingers and spread it over a small section of my hair, I saw instant results. Instant. I then decided to try it on my face like under my eyes, on my dry patches, as well as on my eyebrows and eyelashes because they're hair too! Everything felt so smooth and nicely moisturized and when I woke up, my skin was glowing! Actually glowing! I haven't had that in such a long time, it was an amazing feeling! 

Overall: I cannot speak highly enough of this product. It's a light moisturizer that works on basically everything! I'm going to keep using till I run out of the rub, and I will repurchase this! Do you see all the italics I'm using? Does it make my point clear yet? It's just amazing, I can't even... 

Have you tried coconut oil? Got any miracle workers? 
Please drop me a comment below!

Ingredients: %100 pure certified organic refined Coconut Oil. 

*This product was purchased by my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all your comments! Although please don't use this as your own advertising space or "follow for follow" spot. Thanks!