11 November, 2013

Nails of the Week | Nov 11, 2013

I hope everyone has had a great long weekend! I know I've really been enjoying the down time and just chilling out at home. Basically being a lazy-bum (seriously, I didn't leave the house for a whole day). I want to share with you guys the nails combo that I've been wearing for the past week! 

It's kind of messy, sorry but I'm not the best at cleaning up my nails after I paint them nor am I the best and actually painting my nails. However, I loved this combination! I used Marine Scene by Topshop and Follow Me on Glitter by Nicole by OPI. The glitter polish has a black base so when I swiped it down from the top of my nails, it created a really lovely gradient! 
Also, Marine Scene is the best damn name for this blue polish ever. Ever ever. 

This lasted on my nails for about 3 days until it started chipping. In my opinion, Topshop nail polishes aren't the best quality (I much prefer the Rimmel 60 Seconds polishes) but I think I picked this one up for ~$5 so I can't really complain. I definitely want to keep doing the gradient thing over brighter polishes! It's different AND can be done year round. 

What are you nail polish tricks that you've been doing lately? 

*The Topshop nail polish was purchased by me, the Nicole by OPI one was a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all your comments! Although please don't use this as your own advertising space or "follow for follow" spot. Thanks!