02 September, 2013

Pay Full Price? What, Never!

Hi! I recently scored a couple things during Labour Day sales this weekend and I'm really excited to share them with you! Urban Outfitters was having a great sale with an extra 30% off and Aritzia was having a warehouse sale in Downtown Vancouver. I only found one thing at Urban Outfitters and most things at the warehouse sale didn't catch my eye ($20 Toms were all sold out along with most things in my size) but I did find some amazing deals for back to school. 


I had never been to a warehouse sale before and I was expecting it to be a little wild. It was the last day of the sale and it was raining earlier in the day so there wasn't a line to get in or anything crazy like that. No pushing and shoving over a single pair of jeans. The change rooms were a free-for-all change where you can deal though, which was a little shocking but a girl's gotta change! 

Anyway on to the actual items! I got this Truly Madly Deeply v-neck top from Urban Outfitters. It's a lovely purple grey with wolves and bears on it. It's super soft, too! This was on sale for $9.99 and with an extra %30 off. 


At the Aritzia warehouse sale I got a pair of Wilfred Free pants. They're a type of ochre corduroy pant with extra pockets on the sides, and they're sturdy too which I really appreciate. I bought them for $19.99 from $125.00. 


Next I got a pair of light olive tights. They're quite thin but I really like everything about them! They were being sold for $9.99 from $55. 


Yay dresses! I got this Wilfred brown patterned heavy bodycon dress for $19.99 from $65. I thought it might be too big for me but I was surprised to find it fits quite nicely. The only little problem I have with this dress is that it has shoulder pads which is nothing because I can easily cut them out without ruining the dress. 


Last but not least is this pair of Ace & Jig linen/cotton blue striped pants. I was so happy to find these because they are beautiful and hippie and... did I say beautiful? They are lightweight and comfy with a drawstring to hold them up. These were the best deal, $9.99 from $185! Holy Jesus! I have a soft spot for hippie pants, especially at this great of a deal. 


And that's it! I'm really happy with everything that I got over the last couple days and I hope you all find some great deals before heading back to school. I think the pants are rubbing off on me, all I want to do is lounge around and listen to some Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, or Cream. The 60's are coming! 

Plus a cat picture! This is Cali. She's almost 11 now... wow does time fly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all your comments! Although please don't use this as your own advertising space or "follow for follow" spot. Thanks!