15 April, 2013

Introduction!

Hello everyone,
Thanks for dropping by! My name is Sophia, but for this blog and possibly the future I'm going by my middle name, Anastasia. I currently reside in Vancouver Canada, and I'm just completing high school. As of now my plans are to go to SFU for their Visual Arts program, but I'm not too sure. I don't really know what my plans are for this blog, I've fallen head over heels for the lifestyle/beauty/fashion blog world, so hopefully something along those lines..? Here are some random facts about myself:
  • I am the only girl in my math class.
  • My graduating class has 12 people altogether. 
  • I have two cats, Cali and Mary. They are my babies.
  • I am in love with marine biology and biological sciences. 
  • My favorite movies are Finding Nemo, Fight Club, Moonrise Kingdom, and Superbad. I honestly can watch Superbad a million times and still laugh every time Jonah Hill gets hit by the car.
  • My drama teacher taught Seth when he was in high school... and now he's teaching me!
  • I have been to London 4 times, and it's amazing every time. 
  • I was a groundling at the Globe and saw Henry V. 
  • I want to start making videos or vlogs but I don't know what on. 
  • And finally, I loooove playing soccer. It's my favorite sport by far. 
So yeah! I will try to get this blog functioning soon so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all your comments! Although please don't use this as your own advertising space or "follow for follow" spot. Thanks!