13 May, 2013

Nails of the Week | May 13, 2013

Hello! 
I recently tried the ombré nails from a video that Allison (amarixe) did. You can find that video here if you want to learn how to do it! 

It's pretty easy to be honest... For this nail design I used:
a cosmetic sponge like the video
Q-Tips for clean up
Missguided nail polish in Misslead (I think)
Chine Glaze nail polish in Pure Elegance
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri nail polish in Rose Rum
Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant nail polish in 175
and a bad top coat from Island Girl that pulled the polish away. 

I used 4 different colours because the gradient looked better that way, and I didn't use tape because I was too lazy. The picture is pretty bad, but hopefully you can get the idea. Sorry! Overall I love the design endlessly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all your comments! Although please don't use this as your own advertising space or "follow for follow" spot. Thanks!