21 June, 2013

Birthday Haul! | 2013

Hey everyone! So it was my birthday last weekend and I had a lovely time filled with family and friends. Along with birthdays comes birthday money so I decided to do a bit of shopping while I'm still in Vancouver...

First I went to Top Shop and they had a huge sale on! There wasn't much I was interested in, basically because it is so darn expensive but there was this cat pull-over that I had been eyeing forever! I could not justify $50 on it but I was so glad it see it for 50% off. I also picked up a lipstick for Top Shop! It's called Firecracker and it is a Velvet finish. I don't know how I'm going to wear orange lipstick but I'll just wait and see!
Next I went to Shoppers Drug Mark and picked up the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (wow that's a mouthful..) in Crush for $7 CAN. This is another item I have been wanting to try for a while! I'm not a huge fan of the mint smell but the colour and long-wearing formula is beautiful.
I also went to London Drugs where I picked up some sunscreen! The weather is really heating up and I'm worried about getting burnt and the risks of skin problems. The Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen smells so darn good, I put it on even if I'm not going outside! The coconut scent just takes me on vacation. The other sunscreen by Alba Botanica is specifically for my face because it is fragrance free with a few good antioxidants.I also got a Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Hot Chili Pepper but I'm going to be doing a NOTD especially for that.
Finally, I went to Whole Foods because they had 4 for $5 Clif Bars. Now who doesn't love Clif Bars?

So that's everything! I'm pretty happy with the things I found... Yay for birthdays!
*These products were purchased by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all your comments! Although please don't use this as your own advertising space or "follow for follow" spot. Thanks!